Print without Frame / Passepartout and Optional Framing
A classic decorative print based on the original portrait of Maria Luisa of Parma by Anton Rafael Mengs, queen consort of Spain between 1788 and 1808. A more modern and contemporary air is achieved thanks to a golden brushstroke effect on the lower part of the piece. .
An original piece that will add character and color to any interior. Also ideal mixed with other paintings from our original art collections.
You can specify your chosen design in the comments section of the shopping cart or if you prefer you can send us an email.
This original print is sold unframed. If required, a passepartout or white border can be added to the print and it can be professionally framed in a choice of wooden and aluminum frames or in a simple modern perspex.
To add a custom passepartout and frame, choose the style on the page Bespoke Frames after adding the artwork to the shopping cart.
This is a personalized art print for you, available in the following quality options:
- Fine Art Print: on a variety of high quality photographic and fine art papers from 220 to 280 gsm from Fuji, Ilford and Somerset. Selected according to the style of the work.
- Classic Canvas: Mixed cotton canvas, in a matte finish. Stretched and mounted on a 30 mm ayous wood frame.
Approximate measurements for ‘Fine Art’ prints on high quality paper:
- X-Small print: Dimensions: 150 x 100 mm
- Small print: Dimensions: 300 x 200 mm
- Medium print: Dimensions: 400 x 300 mm
- Large print: Dimensions: 500 x 400 mm
- XLarge print: Dimensions: 700 x 500 mm
- XXLarge print: Dimensions: 1000 x 700 mm
Approximate measurements for 'Classic' canvas on cotton canvas:
- Canvas A: Dimensions: 400 x 300 mm
- Canvas B: Dimensions: 700 x 500 mm
- Canvas C: measures: 1000 x 700 mm
- Canvas D: Dimensions: 1500 x 1000 mm